[Nfbsatx] Potluck Location and information

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:43:43 UTC 2010

Fellow members,

I am happy to announce that we have found a place for our Potluck. Ms.
Athalie has been kind enough to offer her home for our event.

The date will remain the same: Saturday, December 11.
>From 1:00 to 3:00 pm
The address is as follows:

1023 Hammond Avenue
Zip: 78210

I need for the people attending to please let me know ASAP. We are
looking to have a head count by the end of this week. So please let me
know.

We are still working on the list for what people are going to bring
and if you have yet to sign up for something, please E-mail Sara or
Denise at:

Sara
ladyb at wr979.com

Denise:
rodriguez.denise97 at yahoo.com

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I hope you have a great
start to the Holiday season. Hope to hear from you all soon.

A. Z.