[Nfbsatx] Update On first Meet The Blind Month Event

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 21:06:54 UTC 2010

On Saturday October 9, your SA NFB Chapter was out at Premier Rentals
for our first Meet The Blind Month event. And I am glad to report to
you all that we had a great event! We had many individuals stop by our
table and pick up literature. People were excited to see the different
equipment that blind individuals had available to them, and our WII
raffle was very well accepted. Thank you to all of the individuals who
help make this event possible. One down one to go!

A.	Z.