[Nfbsatx] Update and Announcements!

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:06:27 UTC 2010

Thank you to all who came out to Al’s Formal Wear yesterday. It was
our second Meet The Blind Month event. We had a very successful meet
the blind month, and I feel that we were able to reach a lot of
individuals and educate them on blindness and what the NFB is, which
was the overall goal.

Our next event on the agenda is the Texas State Convention. We will be
leaving Friday morning and returning on Sunday afternoon. If I have
not gotten with you about where the bus will be picking us up please
get with me ASAP.

We have also decided that because the raffle has been received so
well, and we have had individuals ask us about it from the state
level, we are going to extend the raffle till next Sunday the 24. If
you have not bought a ticket and you would like to have one, you can
still do so. But don’t wait too long, they are going fast!

A special thanks go to Bryan and Sara for all of their hard work!
Thank you both! Our next meeting will be November 20. More information
is soon to follow.

Best
A.	Z.