[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [TPOBC] Tangled DVD with DVS

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 00:52:38 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michele Chauvin <michelechauvin at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:49:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [TPOBC] Tangled DVD with DVS
To: TX VIfamily <txvifamily at topica.com>, TPOBC Group <tpobc at googlegroups.com>

Disney's animated movie Tangled was released on DVD this week on March 29.  It
is available with Descriptive Video Service for blind and visually impaired
audiences.  The D))) symbol is on all the packages, including standard (wide
screen), blue-ray, and 4 pack of 3D/blue-ray/standard/digital copy.  Prices
range from $15-25 online and $20-35 in stores.  Lauren went to this movie
without DVS (we described it) at a theater in Houston with her cousins then
later went again at a theater with DVS with a friend.  We enjoyed it
and thought
it was a smart and funny movie.  A little something for boys and girls, as well
as adults.

Tangled
adisney.go.com/disneypictures/tangled/

 Michele Chauvin