[Nfbsatx] Important message about meeting, please read! We are coming home!

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:29:02 UTC 2011

Dear Chapter Members,

I apologize for the late notice, but we are going to have to move our
meeting scheduled for this Saturday from The San Antonio Lighthouse to
the DBS office conference room, located at:

DARS-Division of Services for the Blind				4204 Woodcock Drive, Suite 274
San Antonio, TX 78228
(2nd Floor, Trinity Building, just inside NW Loop 410 between
Callaghan and Babcock)

The times will remain the same; meeting will start at 1 and go till 3 pm.

The reason for the late notice is because I was notified today that
The San Antonio Lighthouse would no longer be able to accommodate our
needs. So please make the arrangements that are necessary in order to
attend the meeting this Saturday!

Thank you in advance for your understanding and I look forward to
seeing you at the NFB SA chapter meeting this Saturday at the DBS
conference room! We are coming home!

A. Z.