[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [nfb-texas members] Website Analysis

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:21:38 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Orozco <jsorozco at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:18:13 -0400
Subject: [nfb-texas members] Website Analysis
To: members at nfb-texas.org

Hello all,

I have a huge favor to ask of users of Window Eyes, System Access, NDA,
VoiceOver and whatever other screen reader out there that isn't JAWS.  I'd
like to make sure the content at the site below is as accessible as
possible.  The audience is of an international scope, so your feedback will
be of significant assistance.  I have enough JAWS people, hence the
exclusion.  Any feedback, no matter how brutally critical, is encouraged,
and your assistance in helping me forward this to relevant lists would be
very much appreciated.  When you respond, please tell me what screen reader
and version you're using.  Thanks in advance!

http://www.changemakers.com/competitions

Best,

Joe