[Nfbsatx] NFBSA Second Annual Plate Sell

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:31:02 UTC 2011

Dear Members and Friends of the Federation:

The San Antonio Chapter is hosting the final fundraiser for the spring
to help raise funds for the Braille Class that is slated to start on
May 21.

The NFB SA Chapter is working on becoming a resource for blind or
sited individuals young or old who are interested in learning Braille
here in San Antonio. But we need your help! The class will be offered
once a month with optional opportunities to hold study sessions
through out the month all free of charge!

For this we are hosting a plate sell at Rodriguez County Park on
Saturday, May 7 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

Rodriguez County Park
6098 Jerome Rd, San Antonio, TX 78227

Near the intersection of Jerome Rd and Gena Rd, right off of Old HighWay 90!

Plates are 5 dollars, and consist of Chicken/beef fagita tacos plus
rice and beans!

If you are interested in purchasing a ticket please contact myself or
one of our members!

Plates will be available for pick up after 12:00 pm at the park
kitchen located at pavilion one!

The National federation of The Blind San Antonio Chapter is a non
profit organization devoted to the advancement and success of all
blind individuals. All events and projects that we are involved in and
are able to make a success is because of your support. We hope that
you consider helping this cause! Thank you in advance for your
continued support!

Best
Jose Martinez
President