[Nfbsatx] A Ride to Saturday's Meetings

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 15 15:14:06 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

    This is a long shot but Mary and I were discussing Saturday's Meeting
and the start of the Braille Class. Due to a convention-related matter
things are tight for us this month. We decided to ask if anyone knows of
someone in our area planning to attend both the Braille class and the
chapter meeting if they could give us a ride too and from these activities.
We may want this to be a long-term solution to insure Mary and I will be
there to record these activities and run the Braille class. If anyone knows
of someone willing to give us a lift to Saturday's meetings and home again
please contact us. That will be appreciated very much.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song