[Nfbsatx] Urgent: There Are At Least 24 More Poinsettias to Sell!

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 13 22:48:58 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

     As list moderator and second vice president of the Region 20 Lions
Club, I want to jump on and let you all know that we are down to at
least 24 poinsettias. If I remember from the meeting this noon, there
are 17 pink and seven red. If you would like a poinsettia, please let me
know ASAP. The poinsettias cost $11, and the proceeds go to the Region
20 Lions Club Scholarship Fund. We close down Friday, so you only have
two days to decide. If you want a poinsettia, you will have to come and
pick it up, and I'll have to get the payments in by January 3.

     At any rate, please either email me privately at
braille at satx.rr.com
or call me either at 826-9579 or 370-5682 during the day until Friday.
You will be supporting a good cause, and poinsettias always make great
gifts!

     Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue, List Moderator and Vice President, San Antonio Region 20
Lions Club