[Nfbsatx] Christmas Dinner at the Donahues

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 03:41:43 UTC 2011

Good evening everyone,

    Christmas is just about a week away. We hope everyone's holiday plans
are progressing and that you'll be spending Christmas with relatives or
friends. If there are chapter members who have no where to go for Christmas
you are cordially welcome to enjoy Christmas Dinner with Mary and I. We
always make up tonnes of food for just the two of us. This year we decided
to share our feast with other chapter members particularly those with no
where to spend the Christmas Holiday.

    You can count on a feast of Donahue proportions and a great time to
relax and spend time with other chapter members. Thos of you who have
visited or stayed with us know what eating at the Donahue's is like.
    If you wish to bring food items and soft drinks they will be most
welcome. No alcoholic beverages please! We'll be gathering to enjoy great
food, fellowship, and to honor the one who came to Earth as a babe in a
manger to give his life for our salvation. Booz has no place in our holiday
festivities!!

    If anyone wishes to join us for our Christmas Dinner we'll be eating
around 5:00 P.M. on Christmas Day. Please give us a call at: (210) 826-9579
or E-mail us at:
pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com

    We believe there's no reason why anyone should spend the holidays by
themselves unless it's their choice. We look forward to lots of food and
great holiday fellowship with anyone who wishes to join us for our Christmas
Feast. All the best for a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2012.

Peter and Mary Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song