[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [nfb-texas members] Please Read

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:48:01 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Angela S. Wolf" <angelawolf at austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 13:36:53 -0600
Subject: [nfb-texas members] Please Read
To: members at nfb-texas.org

Dear Fellow Texans:
As many of you know, the past year and a half has been a little
overwhelming, with Jay's illness, a new baby, and a full-time job.
Unfortunately, I don't feel like I have been able to dedicate the time
and energy to the NFBT that is required of being president.  Because I
care so much for the organization and want to see it move forward, I
am resigning as president.  Kimberly Flores will be taking the reins,
and I know that she and the board will do outstanding things in the
coming year.  Kimberly and the board have been doing many of the
necessary things already to help me over the past year.

I appreciate all of the kindness and support that you all have given
me over this time, and while I will no longer be president, I will be
around helping with specific projects and things.

The NFB is a critical part of my life and it is important to me that
the NFBT continue to grow and succeed as an organization.

Warmest Regards,
Angela Wolf