[Nfbsatx] Trying to find a blind person

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:18:47 UTC 2011

Hello to all members,

I just joined this list and thought to introduce myself and say hi. My
name is Adrijana and I am a 31-year old lady working as an English
teacher in Macedonia. I am also blind myself and would wellcome any
correspondence. Love making friends, so feel free to email me if you
wish.

 I am also trying to find some information about a blind person from
SanAntonio. His name is Dominic, he is 42, with brown hair and green
eyes. He is either doing or has finished his graduate studies at the
university of Texas in SanAntonio. Not sure if he is an NFB member,
but if anyone can help me, feel free to email me privately. Thanks.

 Adrijana