[Nfbsatx] Martin Luther King March Information

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 01:08:48 UTC 2011

Dear Members,

The NFB San Antonio chapter will be participating in the Martin Luther
King March set to happen this Monday January 17. If you are interested
in marching the details are as follows:

We will all have to be at:

Martin Luther King Academy
3501 Martin Luther King Drive
San Antonio, TX 78220-2399
(210) 223-8621

No later then 9:15 AM. March will start at 10:00 AM!

The March will finish at:

Pittman-Sullivan Park
1101 Iowa
78203

We will be arriving there at around 12:00 PM.

If you would like Via trans to pick you up near the park there is a
YMCA near by, the address is as follows.

Davis-Scott Family YMCA
1213 Iowa
San Antonio TX
78203

The Event will be going until 4:00 PM, but the March will be over by
12:00 PM. After the March everybody will be free to go. If you plan to
attend make sure to let me know so that we can make sure we are all
together. Please let me know if there are any questions. I hope to see
you all out there!

A. Z.