[Nfbsatx] PopCorn fundraiser

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 02:28:12 UTC 2011

At least some of us have had luck with popcorn sales. I on the other hand, am not doing well at all. Noone wants to buy from me. Noone has change, or they just do not want any from me. Was it something I said? Do I have something on my face? I guess I will just have to keep trying. The only money I hve made so far is money I have put in for my bags of popcorn I have eaten. Hey, I couldn't resist.As Marry said in her email, that chese popcorn goes fast; In my stomach. Good luck everyone.

Cindy Garcia
chapter Secretary