[Nfbsatx] on behalf of Vice President Denise

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:04:15 UTC 2011

To All San Antonio NFB Chapter Members,

The fund raiser committee would like to thank you for your support in
our fund raising efforts.  It is greatly appreciated. We look forward
to seeing you at our next major event.  We will see you on May 7,
2011. It will take place at Rodriguez County Park 6090 Jerome rd San
Antonio TX  78227. With our last plate sale, we sold 100 tickets and
we ended up having a very successful fund raiser.  We look forward to
having even greater success with our next event.  If we all work
together, we can definitely make it happen.  See you there!

Sincerely,
Denise Rodriguez
Vice President