[Nfbsatx] Important Announcement

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:33:50 UTC 2011

Dear Chapter Members,

This is very urgent; we are going to have to change our meeting place
once again. We have had an unexpected change of heart from the
individuals where we were going to have our Braille class and chapter
meeting as they have decided to change their mind on us using the
location. There is also some security concerns with the location of
the church. We are working extremely hard on finding a permanent
location that can accommodate our needs! For now, we are going to meet
at the DARS office on May 21, and the Braille class must be postpone
for one more month.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

A. Z.