[Nfbsatx] NFB SA Announcement

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:33:25 UTC 2011

Good Evening Chapter Members:

I am happy to announce that we will be participating in a unique event
for Parents of Blind Children. The event is Destination Wonderland and
we are one of the few organizations who are going to be represented.

Over 1200 parents and children from all over Texas will be attending
this event and the NFB will be proudly represented!

The event is set to happen on Friday June 17, from 10:00 AM to 4:00
PM, at the first ever Ultra Accessible Family Fun Park Morgan’s
Wonderland!

The park is located at:

5523 David Edwards Dr., San Antonio, TX

We will be located near the entrance of the park or just outside the
Event Center.

If you are interested in helping out at the table please contact
Secretary Cindy Garcia so she can have you down on the list. More
details will follow!

All the Best
A.	Z.