[Nfbsatx] NFB September Update

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:47:12 UTC 2011

Welcome to your September report.

 The last month was quite a month for the San Antonio Chapter as we made
history! For the first time a chapter of the NFB has started a Braille
class, and has made tremendous strides to become a resource to the San
Antonio community.

 In this coming month we are going to be meeting back at the bordon
building.

 4241 E. Piedras

 For our September meeting on Saturday the 17 from 1:00 to 2:30 pm.

 Preparations continue to be taken for our meet the blind month events
and once something is set we will let you know.

 Hope to see you all at our meeting this month.

 Best

A.	Z.

President