[Nfbsatx] reminder

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 19:34:19 UTC 2011

Hi Sara,
I was rereading this email, and I wondered if you had any ideas, as to how I might go about getting the money to the FR committee? Can you think of a way I might be able to get the money to you guys electronicly? I forgot about it when your mom was here, therefore I didn't take money out of the ATM machine. If you do not have any ideas, don't stress about it. I do not want you to feel as if i forgot about the fundraising basket entirely. Please get back to me as soon as you are free. It might be best, if you email me, because I have tons of work to do, so I may not answer my cell phone. It was so nice to visit with you and your mom yesterday by the way. Take care of yourself, I love you my sweet, kind friend.

Sincerely
Cindy Garcia,