[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [NFBT] State Convention 2011, Who's Coming??

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:56:53 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kimberly Aguillard Flores <kimberly.aguillard at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:44:04 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] State Convention 2-11, Who's Coming??
To: members at nfbtx.org

Dear Federation Friends,

As you know, our 2011 state convention is set for the weekend of
November 11-13, in lovely Austin Texas. The time to make your hotel
reservations and pre-register is now!!

This year the convention will be packed with dynamic division
meetings, exciting exhibits, and gratifying general session
gatherings, featuring a year's worth of accomplishments and updates.
There will also be opportunities for brainstorming and networking to
build future opportunities and programs across the affiliate.

Many individuals are working hard to make this a meaningful,
memorable, and energetic convention, so please do us a favor and
pre-register soon! Also, help us spread the word about this vibrant
gathering of blind people.

visit our website to pre-register:

http://www.nfbtx.org/content/2011-nfbt-state-convention

If you have always wondered what a state convention is all about, but
never attended, I welcome you to take a chance and join with us. If
you have any questions, please email me at kflores at nfb-texas.org.

All the best,
Kimberly Flores

NFBT President