[Nfbsatx] The Site Is Up

Marvin Vasquez mvasquez239 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 00:23:32 UTC 2012

  I wasn't able to go to the meeting today because of the way my sleep cycles work sometimes, but when Cindy and some friends came back we talked for a while about how the meeting went.  There was a rumor going around that our local NFB site was shut
down.  I have just checked using my BrailleNote, and I'm pleased to announce that the site is in fact still running, and appears to be working.
  All of you have a good evening.
  Marvin Vasquez
  Google Talk/Keychat ID: mvasquez239 at gmail.com
  Skype: marvintva2010
  "Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we can not eat money."
  19th Century Native American