[Nfbsatx] NFBSA important reminder

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:23:20 UTC 2012

To all members:

Please note, our first meeting of the year will be on Saturday January
21 at the DARS conference room at 1 pm.

This also means that we will have elections at this meeting and it is
very important to remember that member dues will be due. Which also
means, that if you plan to run for a position or vote for someone in
the election, you will have to be all paid up.

The chapter member dues is only 5 dollars.

Only cash will be excepted!

No exceptions! Cash only!

I look forward to seeing all you guys out there.

Location:	DARS-Division of Services for the Blind				4204 Woodcock
Drive, Suite 274
San Antonio, TX 78228
(2nd Floor, Trinity Building, just inside NW Loop 410 between
Callaghan and Babcock)