[Nfbsatx] Recommendation for Submitting Contact Information

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 03:34:53 UTC 2012

Good evening everyone,

    I'd like to suggest that folks submit their contact information to Mary
privately as we just did to prevent its ending up in the hands of
unscrupulous individuals and spammers. David has had to remove some folks
from these lists who did exactly that. If they think the fish are biting
they'll cast their nets and rods to real them in. Members should send this
information directly to Mary instead of via this list so as to protect
members from fishing and opening up ourselves to identity theft. JMHO.

Peter Donahue