[Nfbsatx] For Chapter members only!

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 2 17:32:28 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

    These lists are hosted by NFB net. Participants need not be members of
the NFB or a local chapter to subscribe.  You also left so look whose
talking.

Peter Donahue
From: "Jose Martinez" <jose.martinez07 at gmail.com>
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Nfbsatx] For Chapter members only!

Good Morning, It was to my understanding that this list was supposed
to be used for the NFB San Antonio chapter and its members, and not
for individuals who are no longer members and part of the organization
here locally. And if I can remind you, it was by your own choice!

If you could please reframe from sending E-mails to this list, it
would be greatly apreciated. It is of no concern of ours if you became
president of a different organization or if you had to spend 3 more
dollars for your baggage.

Thank you!

A. Z.