[Nfbsatx] Message from the First NCLB Certificant in San Antonio

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 11 21:06:39 UTC 2013

Good afternoon everyone,

                I do not mean to brag, but back in February, I took the NCLB
test when it was at DBS. At that time, I did not pass all four parts, but
failed the Braille writing with the slate and stylus. Since that time, I
took the Braille writing with the slate and stylus section back on August
9-again at DBS. On August 27, I received my results by email, and have
successfully passed the NCLB test. On August 29, I received my certificate
in the mail. In case I cannot make the meeting on Saturday, I wanted to let
you all know that you are receiving this message from the first and only
NCLB certificant in San Antonio! I guess I might have to come back and take
over the Braille class some time next year.

                If I should make the meeting, I will let everyone know then,
too.

Mary Donahue, NCLB