[NFBSATX] NFBSA April 8, 2017 Agenda.

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 19:01:49 UTC 2017

NFBSA April 8, 2017 Agenda.
Date is April 8, 2017.
Time is 11:30AM to 1:00PM
Location is Texas Workforce office San Antonio. 4241 Woodcock
No refreshments at this meeting.
Jenny, our Vice President will run the meeting as Harry, our President, is away on NFB business.
Begin meeting by listening to presidential address.
Secretary's report by Elsa Garza our Secretary.
Treasurer report given by Bryan Baldwin our treasurer.
Jenny will welcome all to the meeting and greet new members.
Old business. Our Vision Walk took place on April 1 and was a success. Thank you to our walkers, Heather Elsa, Norma, Amelia and even Arnold, Elsa's husband, for walking and joining team "These Canes Were Made for Walking." And Harry, Tambra and Jenny at our NFB table talking about NFB and giving out materials.
New business is Trina Bacon will be here to talk about Color Of Blind April 15 at Plaze De Armas.
Native Grill fundraiser April 19. Bring printed flyer to restaurant.
Committees are next with Fundraising first.
Mothers Day Baskets. Pay pal is up taking orders for raffle tickets.  Native Grill April 19.
Legislative is next Amelia will talk about Aim He and the schools that the powerful San Antonio chapter has signed up and the only chapter that has done this so far. Yay us!
Community Service will speak about no go on food bank but other events are in the works for May or June.
Jose Martinez will speak about San Antonio Jets Beep baseball fundraising event.
Website is becoming more up to date. San Antonio list serve is up and active. Pay pal is up for raffle tickets and donating to the chapter.
Special thanks to Elsa for ordering NFB materials and Jose for Braille of labels and nfbsa flyer.
Ending meeting with as of April 13th for approximately two weeks Jenny will not be available due to a medical procedure please feel to contact Harry, Elsa or Bryan for your Nfbsa concerns. Take and sell more raffle tickets and take Native Grill flyers and Color of Blind flyers.
Our next meeting is May 13, this is our Mothers Day drawing and we will have special guest, Stacie Hardy, President of Houston Chapter to talk about community service. We will have a pot luck at this meeting. Watch the list serve as to what to bring. Please respond and state who you are on the list serve and what you will bring.
End of agenda.

Sent from my iPhone