[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] The Hotel Link Really Does Work

Mary Etter metter54 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:07:39 UTC 2017

Jenny,

I have not received the link.  I never get any mail from Ms Crosby

Mary

Please delete all email addresses from messages if you plan to forward
them.
PLEASE use BCC: for any and ALL emailings, instead of Cc: or To:
If you help keep our addresses private, we might be able to cut down on
computer identity theft and spam. Thank you!