[NFBSATX] Reminder blood drive Saturday June 24th

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 07:00:57 UTC 2017

Hello all, we are preparing for our first community service project this Saturday June 24th. This will also serve as an ice cream social and mini chapter meeting. Highlights of our meeting will focus on fundraising. Our next upcoming events which are July 8th bbq get together at Harrys house and Native Grill fundraiser once more on July 26th.
Here is the list of those who said they would give blood. Total of 9.
Harry Staley
Elsa Garza
Michael Guajardo
Bryan Baldwin
Jose Martinez
Norma Gaytan
Roman Ramirez
Elizabeth Chaney
James Hanna

If you are not on this list but still want to give blood you still can just show up or bring someone. Reminder that in the summer time the blood bank is low on donations. You can also just join us to show your support and stay for meeting and ice cream.

If you are giving blood you should bring your photo ID, eat a good meal, and be well hydrated. This is from the coordinator Eric Crawford. From start to finish should take about 45 minutes.
Here is the address
Donor Pavilion
6211 IH 10 West
Phone is 210 731 5590