[NFBSATX] July 8 bbq Get together food list

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 21:22:59 UTC 2017

July 8 bbq Get together food list

Saturday July 8th NFBSA BBQ
Place is Harry and Tambra home
8884 Staghorn Mill
Time is 3pm to 10pm
B.Y.O.B

This bbq will take the place of our July meeting. We will have a short meeting.

All the meat will be provided by Harry and Jenny.

What we need are those great sides, sodas and desserts. Last time we had too many desserts so thats why this list is needed.

Respond to this email with what side or dessert you are bringing.

Roman has volunteered to do the barbecuing.

Can't wait to see you and to partake of some yummy food.

Jenny and Harry

Sent from my iPhone