[Nfbsatx] Conference call

kd5cbl at gmail.com kd5cbl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 01:23:53 UTC 2017

Yes, I made sure to tell the agent this when I called today, that they told us it would be free!  I made her put it in the notes! I am not blaming anyone I am sorry if it came across that way, I am just putting it out if anyone gets an extra charge on their phone bill, it might be from the conference calls! All they have to do is explain to te-mobile and they will remove the charges! It will be under an out of coverage charge if one looks at their bill! Cheers Heather

contact:
e-mail:
kd5cbl at gmail.com
skype: cynterline