[NFBSATX] Reminder raffle tickets Sat May 13th

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 01:43:36 UTC 2017

Hi all, reminder to bring your sold raffle tickets and money to our upcoming meeting this Saturday May 13th. You can also bring your unsold raffle tickets as our guest Trina Bacon will be back and would be nice to ask her if she would like to buy raffle tickets. Also since she is coming back bring your ideas to share with her about the San Antonio library adult braille section. Trina wants to hear your ideas about what you would like to have there so that she can bring those ideas back to SAPL to set up and provide this for anyone blind or vision impaired adult. Yes, they do have a children's section so this is just for adults. Bring those great ideas I know you have.

See you same place same time
4241 woodcock
1130am to 1pm.

Drawing for mothers day raffle will take place 15 minutes prior to end of meeting.

Agenda will be sent out soon by Harry.

Jenny

Sent from my iPhone