[NFBSATX] September quick agenda.

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 20:28:45 UTC 2017

September quick agenda.
After Harry brings meeting to order and we listen to Presidential release and treasurer and secretary reports. Norma Crosby cannot make this meeting. We will welcome new guests.

The business of the meeting will begin with
Bowling bash Sept 23rd who is going? Paypal link is working. Please bring $20 cash to pre pay for bowling bash to the meeting.

Who is going to state convention? We will reimburse your registration fee. Discuss transportation?

October reminders
Native Grill Oct 11. White cane day Oct 13. Want to do another blood drive for October on a Sunday.

Vote on Donating to Harvey. $100?

Fundraising committee needs to discuss whether we sell something at state and if so what?

Save the date of Dec 9 for our Holiday get together. Time needs to be discussed.

Next meeting Oct 14.

Thank you Jenny and Harry.

Sent from my iPhone