[NFBSATX] San Antonio museum of art tour February 3.

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 23:39:52 UTC 2018

Hello all. If you are new to the group of NFB you may not know about the San Antonio museum Of Art Multi sensory tour that is presented first Saturday of the month. The next tour is set for Feb 3 from 10am to 1120am. The address to the museum is 200 W Jones Ave. i am the contact if you want to go I need to add you to the list at least two weeks in advance.

Those that have gone will tell you what a wonderful experience they had. The docents do a tremendous job at putting this together for the blind community each month. They do a theme each month and take you on your own special tour to about 8 to 10 items I would say and describe the art and use music and scents to help you visualize the piece. In some cases they make a smaller size replica of the item for you to feel. As was mentioned in the meeting poor attendance at these events may cause them to be no longer offered.
Ive created a list so far. Here is the list and I will add to it. Our group can only have 10 people. So those who have not gone I encourage you to go.

Feb 3. List as follows: i can still add 7 more.
Elizabeth
James
Nicholas

Email me back if you want to go. I need to let Norma at SAMA know two weeks before. We meet in the lobby by 945am then tour starts at 10am. I may not attend only because I want those who are new and have not gone before to go. Its fabulous.

Jenny

Sent from my iPhone