[NFBSATX] San Antonio Chapter minutes for January meeting.

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 08:33:49 UTC 2018

This will also be up on NFB Newsline soon.

San Antonio Chapter minutes for January meeting.

1146AM Harry Staley calls meeting to order and listen to January  presidential release.
1213PM members gave introductions and welcomed any new members.
1214PM Bryan Baldwin gave treasures report.
1215PM president Harry Staley presented Bryan Baldwin with an engraved large print bible to give thanks and appreciation for Bryans ten years of service to the San Antonio Chapter as treasurer and valued member throughout the years.
1220PM committee reports were read.
1224PM we recognize Norma and Elsa family members and wish to give them comfort at this time.
1231PM dues and elections of the board took place and elected as follows. President Harry Staley. Vice President Jenny Salinas. Treasurer Bryan Baldwin. Board member Roman Ramirez.

Upcoming events are a continued virtual tour for the blind at the San Antonio Museum of Art first Saturday of each month except for February and March which those dates are Saturdays February 10 and March 10. Tour for the visually impaired begins at 10AM ends at about 1115AM. This is free event and some members have gone before. San Antonio Museum of Art located at 200 West Jones Avenue. Email Jenny if you wish to attend the February tour.
Low Vision Expo is Saturday March 3 at Tripoint this year. The address to Tripoint is 3233 North Saint Marys. Free event hosted by the low vision club with many vendors in the blind community including NFB San Antonio Chapter as well as NFB Newsline. The time of this event is from 9AM to 1PM.
Our next meeting is Saturday February 10 from 1130AM to 1PM at our usual location Dars office 4241 Woodcock.
1259PM meeting adjourned.

Sent from my iPhone