[NFBSATX] chapter meeting

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 04:15:46 UTC 2018

Hello, there was some discussion that the chapter might get together after the meeting and go out for lunch!  So I looked at places near the chapter meeting location: Ding how  Chinese restaurant4531 NW  loop 410, They give you a lot of food as I have eaten their before!
Denny’s 4510 Fredericksbrg rd., it has been some time that I have been there but, if memory surves me, they do have a braille minue.

La Fogata 2427 Vance  Jackson Rd.  It sounded good from their website.
india palace 8474 Fredericksburg Rd.
I know there are lots more but, these were some examples from my around me app off my phone. I am sure that more options but they just did not show them.
It was nice seeing folks today at the lo vision fare! Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl