[NFBSATX] Annual chapter Christmas party December 7th

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:35:13 UTC 2019

This was already posted on our Facebook group and on the GroupMe app
but just in case, I am sending out this notice.

Our annual chapter Christmas party is this Saturday, December 7th from
Noon to 3PM at TWC 4241 Woodcock. It is a pot luck, please check the
GroupMe app to see what people are bringing. There is also an ugly
sweater contest and a White Elephant gift exchange which are both
optional. We hope to see everyone there...it should be a lot of fun!