[NFBSATX] August Chapter meeting this Saturday

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:41:36 UTC 2020

Here is the Zoom link for Saturday's chapter meeting:

NFB Of TEXAS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NFB San Antonio Chapter Meeting
Time: Saturday, August 15, 2020 11:30 AM to 1 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7708728999?pwd=bUM2MjhQTE8xenczamJpVGdnaTRidz09
Meeting ID: 770 872 8999
Password: 111640
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7708728999#,,,,0#,,111640#

 We planned on having a speaker from Bexar County's Election Division
speak at our meeting and had lined it up a few weeks ago but, as of
this posting, she has not confirmed she can attend on Saturday. We
still have plenty to go over though, and it should be a good meeting.
Take care and see you on Saturday!

Wendy Walker
Vice-President
San Antonio Chapter