[NFBSATX] Game night

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:15:57 UTC 2020

Who's up for a game night?

If there's enough interest, we will have a virtual game night once a month.

When: (proposed date) Friday September 4th, 7pm to whenever
Game platform: RS Games
Many games are available but Uno and Monopoly are most popular. There
is also a Cards against Humanity but we probably need to set an age
limit to play that one.

Details:
1. Sighted users can only play on the RS Games website because the app
for the phone and the RS Game download for your computer are made for
screen reader users. If you play through the phone app it does cost
money but if you play on the computer, it is free.
2. You must reply to this post or message me and I will give you the
password to the game on that day.
3. I am leaning towards Uno but I am open to suggestions.
4. Please register on the Rs Games beforehand and play with it to get
familiar with the platform, it will make game night more fun for
everybody.
5. The date and time are not set in stone. The only days of the week I
cannot do are Tuesday and Wednesday so if enough people want to move
it, I will take that into account.
6. If nobody responds, I will not hold it so it is very important you
let me know if you want to participate.

We all need a break to have a little fun. I hope you all will join in
on game night. Take care and stay safe.

Wendy Walker
Vice-President
San Antonio Chapter