[NFBSATX] New Year's message

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:52:33 UTC 2020

I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year and to take a moment
to remember the two members we lost this year, former Vice-President
Roman Ramirez and long time member Robert Sanchez. I really liked
these two from the moment I met them and I think that was true for
anybody they spoke with. They are greatly missed. The past year has
been difficult for most but it is a little more bearable when we talk
to and support each other . Here's to a better year than the last...

Stay safe and take care of each other.

Wendy Walker
Vice-President
San Antonio Chapter