[NFBSATX] Your input is needed

texasnjg92 texasnjg92 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 03:11:38 UTC 2020

I would like to know what the new VIATrans cards look likeSent from my Sprint Phone.
-------- Original message --------From: wendy Walker via NFBSATX <nfbsatx at nfbnet.org> Date: 1/17/20  2:45 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: nfbsatx at nfbnet.org Cc: wendy Walker <wenincal at gmail.com> Subject: [NFBSATX] Your input is needed We need questions submitted for our February meeting's guest speaker:A special guest speaker will be at our February meeting. Her name isSylvia Castillo and her title is Manager of Paratransit Operations forVia. We are asking for questions for Sylvia to be submitted by emailno later than February 7th to hstaley at nfbtx.org so we can compile alist to give to Miss Castillo  one week before the meeting. This is anopportunity for our voices to be heard so let's take advantage of it.Please be respectful and concise. Members can also bring a printedcopy of their concerns. With this statement it is important to includeyour Viatrans ID number, specific date the incident occurred anddetails and/or possible solutions. Again the deadline is February 8thfor emailed questions. Thank you for your input._______________________________________________NFBSATX mailing listNFBSATX at nfbnet.orghttp://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbsatx_nfbnet.orgTo unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBSATX:http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbsatx_nfbnet.org/texasnjg92%40gmail.com