[NFBSATX] Swimming for the visually impaired

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:03:35 UTC 2020

Are you interested in swimming or learning how to swim?

The veterans group Team RWB is resuming their free swimming for
visually impaired individuals.
Time: Tuesdays from 11AM to 1PM
Where: Lifetime Fitness, 18510 US 281 North

It's a free activity but for funding purposes they ask you download
the Team RWB app (RWB  stands for the veterans group Red White and
Blue) and register on it. Once you register (for free) their events
are listed and you indicate if you are going to attend  . Also, this
let's them know how many guide swimmers they might need on any given
day.

If you have issues registering on the app let me know and I can walk
you through it.