[NFBSATX] Free Jaws, Zoomtext and Fusion licenses

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:41:52 UTC 2020

As part of our ongoing effort to keep you informed of services during
this pandemic that might help our members or someone our members might
know:
(And again I am NOT endorsing a product or company but giving you
information that might help)

Freedom Scientific is giving free short-term licenses to JAWS,
Zoomtext and Fusion good through June 30, 2020. I believe you have to
live in the US or Canada and have a personal email address but it is
their way of helping visually impaired people stay informed during
this crisis. Contact Freedom
 Scientific Customer Service at 727-803-8000 with any questions.

Stay safe and stay informed.

Wendy Walker
Vice-President
San Antonio Chapter