[NFBSATX] Accessible links to voting information

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:01:20 UTC 2020

Hello, everyone if you have a pare of 3.5 headphones, if you want to use the accessible machine, bring them; not lightning, just 3.5 connection. If you want to curb side vote, you have to call at least 1.5 hours and tell them the car you will be traveling in and your name. I would also check to see if your polling place is doing curb sie and if they have the accessible machines; I ran in to one that did not in the past.  So be prepared to know how to use the machine most workers do not have a clue. YOU are more than likely going to be the first person to want to use it; at least it was so for me and I had to tell them how to use it for anyone else that comes in. cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10