[NFBSATX] San Antonio Fall Fund Raiser

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:55:47 UTC 2021

Fall 2021 San Antonio Chapter Fund Raiser

Get in on a great raffle put on by the San Antonio Chapter of the NFB!

Our second fundraiser of the year is virtual and will end on October
15 at Midnight CDT.
The winner will be drawn at our monthly meeting October 16th.

The lucky winner will have a choice between one of three fabulous prize options:
AfterShokz Aeropex Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
or
Sonos - Roam Smart Portable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Speaker with Amazon
Alexa and Google Assistant
or
One-year Audible subscription.

The items retail for about $159, $169, and $149 respectively at the
time of this posting.
The item descriptions will be at the bottom of this post.

You do not have to be a member of the NFB to participate in this raffle.
The lucky winner will have their fabulous prize directly shipped to
them from either Amazon or another retail store.

Ticket cost: $5 for one ticket, $20 for 5 tickets

Purchase tickets at:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb
or
Through the Cash App
Cash Tag: $sanantonionfb
or
through Venmo
Search under $sanantonionfb

In the memo of the payment please put your name, preferred contact
information (phone or email), and number of tickets
(we will get the physical mailing address once a winner has been drawn)
You can also email the above information to:
sanantonio at nfbtx.org

(If you do not use Pay Pal, Cash App, or Venmo just contact us either
through our email or phone and we will take payment by another
method.)

Good luck and thank you from all our members for your support!

Visit our website:
nfbtx.org/chapters-san-antonio.php
or our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NatlFederationOfTheBlindSATX/

Wendy Walker
(726) 999-0510
sanantonio at nfbtx.org
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Prize descriptions:
AfterShokz Aeropex Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
Wireless Earphones for Workouts and Running - Built-in Mic
Bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbone,
keeping you aware of surroundings
Multifunction Button.
8-Hour Battery.
Waterproof. IP67 waterproof rated.
What's In the Box:
Aeropex Headphones
Silicone Carrying Case
2 Magnetic Charging Cables
Earplugs

Sonos - Roam Smart Portable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Speaker with Amazon
Alexa and Google Assistant
Adjusts sound whether standing upright or laying on its side.
10 Hour battery life.
Waterproof. IP67 waterproof rated.
Comes with USB C charging cable.
Can adjust sound levels such as bass and treble in Sonos app.
Built in voice assistant.
Automatic software updates.

Audible 1 year subscription
One monthly Audible credit for 12 months
Access to Audible content such as podcasts and Audible originals