[NFBSATX] San Antonio Chapter Holiday Party!!!

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:19:38 UTC 2021

Chapter 2021 Holiday  Party details and request for RSVP!!!

Below is the details of our Christmas party and as a courtesy to the
restaurant for staffing perposes we need you to RSVP either by
commenting on this post or emailing me at wenintex at gmail.com no later
than Thursday, December 9th.
(You can still attend if you do not RSVP but the restaurant might be
understaffed if more people show up than what we anticipate. So please
do me a favor and RSVP, even if it is after the 9th)

Before I tell you when and where I have a surprise for those who have
attended any of our monthly meetings in the past two years-to show the
board's appreciation, the chapter will pay for your meal defined as
one entree, one side, and one drink that is nonalcoholic. Additional
guests are welcome but they will have to pay for their own meals and
as I mentioned, everybody will be responsible to pay for any alcohol
ordered. Also, tipping your wait staff would be appreciated. Now for
the details:

When: Saturday, December 18 from 1 to 4 PM
Where: Chester's Hamburgers
Address: The 410 and Broadway location
1006 N E Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 805-8600
(their menu will be posted in the next couple of days so you have an
idea of what they have on their current menu)

We have reserved a private room which also includes a private
bathroom, a private entrance by the handicap parking and we will have
wait staff assigned to the room. It is a large room and I am requiring
everybody to wear masks at all times except when eating.

White Elephant Gift Exchange details:
(Jenny Salinas will run this part of the party)
This is optional but a lot of fun. The suggested amount to spend on a
gift is $15 but it can be more or less at your discretion. We will eat
first around 1:30 and then draw numbers to see who goes first and then
the fun will begin! If you have never participated in one before don't
worry, we will talk you through it.

What better way to end this crazy year than with some food, fun, and
friends so please join us.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter