[NFBSATX] Chapter Holiday party update and reminders

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:34:27 UTC 2021

A couple of updates and reminders about our Holiday Party (which is
only three days away!):

1. We will have an ugly holiday sweater/t-shirt contest (this is Texas
and it's hot) if more than 5 people show up with one on.
(There's now 26 confirmed people so there's a pretty good chance we'll
reach that number)

2. If you are riding paratransit please book your ride to arrive by 1
or 1:15PM so we can eat by 1:30 but the room will not be ready until
1PM.

3. Just a reminder that you do need to wear a mask at all times except
when you are eating.

4. We will pay only for those who have attended a meeting in the past
two years and anybody else will need to pay for their own meal.

5. No alcoholic beverages will be paid for by the chapter

6. Even though your meal may be paid for by the chapter, please tip
your waiter or waitress.

See you all on Saturday, December 18 from 1 to 4PM at Chester's
Hamburgers 410 & Broadway location!

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter