[NFBSATX] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Valentine's Day Singing Telegrams are Here!

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:56:32 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division via
NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 15:03:14 -0500
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Valentine's Day Singing Telegrams are Here!
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Valentine’s Day Singing Telegrams

‘Tis the Season of Love!
In a world that often focuses on the negative, why not spread a little
bit of love and cheer this Valentine’s Day?!
On Sunday, February 14th, The National Federation of the Blind
Performing Arts Division will be delivering singing telegrams to those
you love for a donation of only $5! Send them to your spouse, your
partner, your kids, your grandparents, your friends, your neighbors,
your dog – share the love with anyone and everyone! Because of the
pandemic, many celebrations and gatherings are put on hold for the
time-being, so brighten up someone’s day by giving them something
small to put a smile on their face — no contact necessary!
Recently we’ve also added piano and violin as musical offerings.

Find all the information you need and the form to place your request
at: www.nfb-pad.org/telegrams

How it works:
First, select your song from our list of hits below these
instructions. Your request must be submitted by 8 PM Eastern, on
Friday, February 12th.
Next, fill out the form at www.nfb-pad.org/telegrams or send us an
email to nfbpad at gmail.com with your song selection, the name of the
person who will receive the telegram, their phone number and/or email,
and whether you would like a phone call with voicemail or audio file
sent.
Then, be sure to pay your $5. Please make your payment through Venmo
to NFB Performing Arts, @NFB-PAD or make your Paypal payment at
www.paypal.me/nfbpad .
If paying with PayPal, please contribute $5.50 total to allow for the
processing fee.
Finally, on February 14th,one of our talented vocalists or
instrumentalists will deliver your singing telegram to your special
loved one.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
nfbpad at gmail.com.

Let’s bring some love and joy into our world!
Thank you for supporting the NFB Performing Arts Division!

With Federation family love,

Your National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Valentine’s Day Songs
Please select your song request from our list of favorites. Unless
noted as piano or violin, songs are delivered by a vocalist.

All of Me

All of Me, violin

Bless the Broken Road

Bless the Broken Road, piano

Fly Me to the Moon

Fly Me to the Moon, piano

Fly Me to the Moon, violin

How Deep Is Your Love

I Can't Help Falling in Love with You

I Can't Help Falling in Love with You, piano

I Can't Help Falling in Love with You, violin

I Will Always Love You

I Will Always Love You, violin

LOVE

Love Changes Everything

Love Changes Everything, piano

My Funny Valentine

My Funny Valentine, violin

My Wish

My Wish, piano

Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift

A Nightingale Sang in Barkeley Square, violin

One Hand, One Heart

Perfect

Someone to Watch over Me

Someone to Watch over Me, piano