[NFBSATX] fact sheets for washington seminar

Amelia Pellicciotti ameliapelli95 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:46:58 UTC 2021

Happy Martin Luther King Day to you all.
And thank you for all that you do to promote equal participation in
the lives of blind Americans.
The following is a link to the fact sheets and information for the
2021 legislative priorities, which we will advocate for at Washington
Seminar. Do start
reading the facts of the bills, because it's never too  early to start
practicing in the mirror. Also, if everyone could please start to find
out this week
who your representative in the federal congress is, I would much
appreciate it. I will search for a good web tool to accomplish that
here shortly, in case
you are unsure.
I'm excited for this year's session of congress!
Washington Seminar Agenda | National Federation of the Blind
nfb.org