[NFBSATX] Reminder of June's meeting

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:31:43 UTC 2021

Sorry about the blank message before (I hit enter when I should have hit tab)

Just a friendly reminder of our June monthly meeting this coming
Saturday the 19th from 11:30AM to 1:30PM

We now have a Zoom account for the chapter and will no longer be using
the state affiliates link. I will post the new Zoom link on Friday.
Also, we will have a few new people at this meeting so please come and
we can introduce everybody.

Some topics we will be covering will include:
Updates on various training and outreach projects with city and state agencies
Progress on our fundraiser (only 6 days left to get your raffle tickets people!)
A Newsline presentation by our very own Amelia Pellicciotti
and
Many, many updates and announcements.

We hope to see you all there!

Wendy Walker