[NFBSATX] We could use your suggestions

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:07:29 UTC 2021

Hey everybody we could use some suggestions concerning  San Antonio.

We have been tasked with putting together a San Antonio themed basket
which will be auctioned off at the Texas NFB convention in November to
help fund Texas NFB programs. Frank and Jenny are in charge and
already have some good ideas but could use your help. Things that have
the Alamo or Spurs on it are obvious but we also want the obscure. Do
you know a San Antonio artist whose CD we can put in or an actor or a
product unique to San Antonio? Please send those ideas to us. All the
chapters in the state are doing one and I would like to show them all
what San Antonio has to offer. You can reply to this message to offer
your suggestions.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter